Slip & Fall Accident Injury Treatment in Jacksonville
Our Chiropractor Can Help You Get Back on Your Feet
Seeking treatment after a slip or fall is always a wise idea, especially if the incident happens on the job. If an injury occurs, the earlier you seek and receive care the better your chances are of avoiding any long-term complications. Plus, many injuries following traumatic incidents don't reveal any signs or symptoms until days or even weeks later and ignoring a problem (or being ignorant to its very existence) can end up costing you a lot in time, money, energy, and peace of mind.
At Amazing Spine Care, our Jacksonville chiropractic staff, led by trilingual clinician Dr. Alan Khiger, want to educate folks on fall prevention and raise awareness about just how beneficial chiropractic care can be if an unavoidable stumble occurs.
Schedule your appointment by calling us at (904) 320-0808 today.
Helpful Tips for Avoiding Slips & Falls
Falls cost the US healthcare system billions of dollars every year in direct and indirect costs. Here are some useful tips for minimizing your risk of falling wherever life may take you:
- Wear supportive and sturdy shoes.
- Stay active, lean, and well hydrated.
- If walking on a slippery surface, take shorter steps and place your entire foot down at once, instead of the usual "heel-toe" progression, this increases surface area on contact.
- Always hold railings on stairs.
- Take any medications as prescribed and talk to your doctor about possible side effects.
- When carrying objects, stay within your own safe limits and use any tools or equipment available to you.
If you do fall, if possible, tuck your chin, brace yourself with your entire forearms, and keep your arms close to you. Common falling injuries (whiplash, concussion, brachial plexus injuries, bone fractures, shoulder dislocations, muscle strains, etc.) can be minimized this way.
What to Expect for Slip or Fall Injury Treatment
Even by taking every precaution possible, slip and fall accidents can happen to the best of us. Our Jacksonville chiropractor is here for you in those moments and able to provide a variety of customized and individualized treatments to facilitate healing, including but not limited to:
- Chiropractic adjustments stimulate healing within the nervous system and realign spinal joints.
- Physical rehabilitative exercises can be prescribed to promote tissue healing, decreased swelling, and pain reduction.
- Diagnostic imaging can confirm or rule out specific diagnoses and help streamline care.
Have you fallen and can't get back up to speed yet? Contact our chiropractor in Jacksonville for natural and non-invasive care by calling Amazing Spine Care at (904) 320-0808.
Patient TestimonialsExperiences & Opinions
“Best doctor's office I've ever been to. Staff very professional, polite. Wait time under 5 minutes. No rush to set up appointments. Always clean/sanitized. Good location. Knowledgeable staff. Will recommend it to all.”- Jose
“Appointment times are very flexible and they all accommodate to fit our work schedules. The staff is very attentive and extremely friendly. Definitely recommend this company.”- Alex
“Everyone there is just awesome. Denice cole, the therapist, will give you the best professional massage ever. I went there rolling, left walking!”- Ronaldo
Our team of highly experienced medical providers utilize specialized, non-invasive chiropractic treatments to help you experience relief and restore motor function without surgery or drugs.